Your donations make a difference!
When you donate to Goodwill, you’ve taken the opportunity to become a job creator and make a significant difference in the lives of people with disabilities and/or barriers to employment living in our community.
We put your donations to work – funding skills training programs, employment placement services and jobs for people with disabilities, those who lack education or job experience, ex-offenders and others facing challenges to finding employment.
Consider the many ways you can support Goodwill’s Mission through donations:
- Give clothing and household goods.
- Give computers and peripherals.
- Corporate donations of overstock, closeout and returns from area merchants.
- Round-up your change at the checkout counter when shopping in Goodwill’s stores.
- Make a financial contribution.
Donations may be taken to any Goodwill store.
If you want a donation receipt take your item(s) to any Goodwill store, email us or download one from our website.
Do not leave donations unattended before or after store hours.
Take large items – furniture, dressers, tables, sofas to our 3127 Brooklyn Avenue store only.
- Donate wisely – are you giving to a local nonprofit that serves people in Fort Wayne and/or northeast Indiana?
Where to Donate.
Donate in any of our store locations, or at one of our Donation Centers.
Fort Wayne Donation Centers:
- Dupont Village (behind store)
- Goodwill Corporate Office at 1516 Magnavox Way
- Times Corners Shopping Center
Fort Wayne Donation Drive-Thru Sites:
- 3127 Brooklyn Ave (Mon – Sat 9:00am – 4:00pm)
- East State Shopping Center (Mon – Sat 10:00am – 6:00pm, Sun 12:00pm – 5:00pm)
Whitley County Donation Center:
- Columbia Square Shopping Center